The Official Blog Of The Glam Slam Big Haired Bad Boys Out Of Omaha, NE, 3D In Your Face

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

As This Chapter Draws To A Close, A Picture History of The 21st Saloon

The time is finally here.  Hello all you heavy metal-Rock N Roll-big hair loving-tight pants wearing animals.  Welcome to HAIR IN THE AIR, The Official Blog of 3D in Your Face.  After all these weeks and this extremely long winter we have been experiencing in the states, our final show at The 21st Saloon is upon us. This Friday May 24th, is going to be the culmination of 8 months of hard work and paying dues.  Going all the way back to September 2012 we as a band decided that we wanted to give our fans something that no other Omaha band has dared to do.  The idea was that every Friday night we would throw a rager, a shitfest, a party with no rules.  Have sponsors and theme nights every week to make the shows more of an event.  We wanted to break out of the mold that all the other Omaha bands seem to follow.  We had faith that it would work and week after week you guys proved it.  All the hours we put in learning songs, promoting, driving, and practicing payed off.  After all those shows our final night together will be this Friday.  If you are reading this and haven't seen 3D In Your Face at The 21st Saloon, shame on you.  What are you waiting for?  I said it last week and I will say it again, this isn't a time to be sad this is a time to celebrate.  In Omaha Rock N Roll did something no one thought was possible.  We proved that a lengthy residency could be successful.  We proved that you the fans are hungry for something bigger and better and I truly believe that you deserve it.  No more settling.  It's time to put up or shut up.  The day is here and I am more excited than I have ever been.  We are standing on the cusp of something big and together we will be taking this journey.  After 8 months of shows I have acquired thousands of pictures and this blog is for you, the fans.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I hope you enjoy this.


This is still one of the best photos our good buddy Chappy has ever taken. It was after a show before he was a tech and he asked if he could snap a group shot.  I still use this one every time I am doing promo work.  Thanks buddy.












































I hope you enjoy all these pictures and trust me I have thousands more.  The 21st Saloon has been so good to 3D In Your Face.  We have made so many good memories, I am sad to leave.  Before we leave we are going to have one more big celebration this Friday, May 24th.  To top it all off I (Spade) will be doing a radio with Chris Marsh at 9 am Friday morning on 1340 KHUB.  Tune in and feel free to call with your questions.  Our sponsor for Friday's celebration will be The Youth Emergency Service Center.  We will be holding a 50/50 raffle to raise money for the Omaha organization.  Dr. Sanguinary of Creature Feature fame will be making a live appearance.  Also our new sponsor The Big O 101.9 will be giving away three pairs of tickets to see The Original Rebel Yell, Billy Idol at The Stir Concert Cove.  I truly feel we have went above and beyond for this last 21st Saloon show.  It's time to show what 3D In Your Face fans are made of.  See you Friday, May 24th at The 21st Saloon.  

ALWAYS LOUD
FOREVER PROUD

HAIR IN THE AIR
SPADE

4 comments:

  1. 1 thats it...phase 2 asshat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't be thrown down to describe how much teeth rattling, heart pounding, ass shaking, grill melting, panty soaking, ringing in your ears, ROCK N ROLL FUN I have had in the last few months following you bad asses around. You are SO dedicated to your music and fans! We - as your collective followers adore you all. Keep rockin' fellas- and don't forget us when you go big time...
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. Thanks for using one of my pics in your montage above #25!
    Everyone of you are waaaaaayyy too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pps, sorry for the mix up, I meant pic # 24- guess I can't count! Wish I could have gone to your show last night! Hope to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete